vendredi 2 décembre 2016

View Caching in Laravel 5.3 on cloud 9

new to laravel, mostly experienced with codeigniter. I'm working with laravel 5.3 on cloud9 with php 5.6.28 and running into some really weird caching issues I don't understand with my views.

most specifically I'm simply trying to modify the layout blade for backpack/base. I know there's a base.php file which has the configs--all I'm trying to do is change the text there. no go. trying to edit layout.blade.php to hardcore in the values-- no go.

I have read up on opcache and I don't think that's the issue, I have tried clearing my cache with artisan but I believe that's just for routing. kinda stumped at this juncture, I do understand that laravel 5 seems to have some kind of blade compiler (as thats how the whole system seems to operate) but from what I'm reading I don't really grasp on how to properly update what I'm looking for

any pointers at all would be appreciated



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2g0KDqt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire