mercredi 18 janvier 2017

Delete row from database table with Laravel 5.2

Recently I've started with Laravel 5.2 and I'm trying to make delete button which will delete row from database. Very basic and trivial but seems I can't make it.

I'm following documentation for delete: http://ift.tt/2iH8tpb

And I have made this. My route:

Route::post('flags/destroy/{delete}', 'FlagsController@destroy')->name('admin.flags.destroy');

Button in the view

{!! Html::linkRoute('admin.flags.destroy', 'Delete', $flag->report_id) !!}

and the controller

public function destroy(Request $request){

    $report = $request['report_id'];      

    Report::find($report);

    $report->delete();        
    $request->session()->flash('alert-success', ' Report is deleted successfully.');

    return redirect()->route('admin.flags');
}

I've tried solutions from other threads but I always got error:

MethodNotAllowedHttpException in compiled.php line 8936:

New error:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'reports.id' in 'where clause' (SQL: select * from `reports` where `reports`.`id` is null limit 1

Why is searching for id instead of report_id?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2jy1LFZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire