lundi 16 janvier 2017

Homestead global installation unable to connect to the second website

I have Homestead/Vagrant installed globally, that references two sites. I am successfully able to connect to the database of the first site.

When attempting to php artisan migrate:refresh --seed on the second website (audit), I get a connection refused error.

I can manually access the database, using the credentials I provide in the .env file, so I'm unsure what the problem is.

Current setup:

.env

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=127.0.0.1
DB_PORT=33060
DB_DATABASE=audit
DB_USERNAME=homestead
DB_PASSWORD=secret

./homestead/Homestead.yml:

folders:
    - map: ~/compare
      to: /home/vagrant/compare
    - map: ~/audit
      to: /home/vagrant/audit

sites:
    - map: compare.app
      to: /home/vagrant/compare/public
    - map: audit.app
      to: /home/vagrant/audit/public

databases:
    - compare
    - audit

/etc/hosts:

192.168.10.10   compare.app

192.168.10.10   audit.app

Why can't I connect to the database?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2jsdKoK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire