jeudi 19 janvier 2017

How to call laravel backend api from angular 2

I am developing a website fronted in angular2 and an api in laravel with dingo. Now I want to get the data from this api in angular 2. But of course I want to protect the api so that for now only my angular fronted is allowed to get get a response from the api.

I searched a lot but can not figure out the best way. Most results in searching use jwt or auth, but with anangular 2 application where user have to login. In my case no login is required to go to pages with data from the api.

I would appreciate any suggestions or links to interesting tutorials or othe question on this topic.

Thanks!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2iYdey4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire