mardi 17 janvier 2017

How to Generate a Laravel Image URL when creating a Image Element Using JavaScript

I have the following code.But it displays the alt ("na") when I run it in the browser. which I think means that the url is not working correctly. I however cannot understand why.

    var tbl_img=document.createElement("img");
    tbl_img.setAttribute('src', "('')");
    tbl_img.setAttribute('alt', 'na');
    tbl_img.style.width= '64px';
    tbl_img.style.width= '64x';

But The below Code worked so I know the URL is working Fine.

    div.style.backgroundImage = "url('')";

The Question being, How do I generate a JavaScript Image URL when using Laravel.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2jTQvRg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire