jeudi 19 janvier 2017

How to open a pdf file in new tab from controller PHP (laravel)

Hi I Am new to php programming. I am using laravel 5.2 now. I have used an external service to create a pdf from my html page. For that I have used pdfcrowd. I wrote the content to a pdf file in my local system. Its location is '/var/www/html/testproject/test_pdf.pdf'. It works fine.Now my requirement is that, I have to open that pdf file in a new tab from my controller.My controller name is adminController. Inside that I used a function to open the pdf. Please see the code below

public functuin open_pdf(){
$file_location='/var/www/html/testproject/test_pdf.pdf';
----------?

}

Please suggest your ideas.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2iWACvM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire