lundi 16 janvier 2017

URL friendly in routes

im creating url friendly in my app, but is not working, the app is giving me some issues related with "-". Is giving me a error of:

ErrorException in PostController.php line 60:
Trying to get property of non-object

My ideal url is:

http://ift.tt/2ixVuGp

My route is:

Route::get('{category}-{title}-{id}', 'PostController@show');

PostController show function:

public function show($category,$title,$id)
    {
        $post = Post::find($id);
        $user = Auth::user();

        $comments = Comment::where('post_id',$id)
                            ->where('approved',1)
                            ->get();




        return view('posts.show',compact('post','comments','user'));
    }

Blade View:

 <?php
      $title_seo = str_slug($feature->title, '-');

      ?>
   <a href="" rel="bookmark">
...</a>



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2itgxi5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire