mardi 21 février 2017

how can manage laravel 5 login page after the logging?

I have created laravel 5 login and registration form using make:auth command. but I have both home.blade.php and front.blade.php in My layouts folder. My problem is this I need front.blade.php file when I visit to My web app as My index page(opening page of the site). and then I need home.blade.php file when I logging with the system. (to do cms works). I thing target place is routes.php

This is routes.php

Route::auth();






Route::get('/', function () {
    return view('front');
});


Route::get('/home', function () {
    return view('home');
});


Route::get('/about',function(){
    return view('about');
});

Route::get('/bod',function(){
    return view('bod');
});

Route::get('/st',function(){
    return view('st');
});

Route::get('/services',function(){
    return view('services');
});

Route::get('/contact',function(){
    return view('contact');
});

Route::get('/welcome',function(){
    return view('welcome');
});


Route::auth();

Route::get('/home', 'HomeController@index');

but when I use above routes My web app always redirect to front.blade.php file after the logging with the system. I need redirect with home.blade.php after the logging with the system.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2lq60Tc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire