mercredi 22 février 2017

How do you manage sets of dependancies with package.json in one project?

I tend to use Laravel and Vue for my projects. In the past, I used to have different folders outside of the main Laravel install for /website and /private where each contained its own package.json, sass and js directories. I would then compile these down to the standard /public folder in Laravel to serve up.

If you're creating an app with a public frontend (website) and a private (CMS) backend how do you manage the dependencies in package.json for these?

Say for example the CMS is a Vue powered app and has its own set of dependencies, but the website isn't using Vue but does use jquery and foundation etc, how do you manage these?

I want to try and keep everything in the main Laravel install for convenience and to take advantage of some Mix() helpers. But how do I manage two dependencies?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2luKv3u
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire