mardi 21 février 2017

Laravel 5 input validation with name regular expression

I'm trying to do input array validation. For now I've got this:

$rules = [
    'name' => 'required|array',
];

if(array_key_exists('name', $data) && is_array($data['name'])) {
  foreach ($data['name'] as $key => $value) {
    $rules['name.' . $key] = 'required|nullable|string|max:255';
  }
}

$v = Validator::make($data, $rules);

This code works, but I want to ensure that keys is also correct. I can simply add some more checks inside foreach loop, but this makes validator itself useless as it would be simpler to check everything manually.

Perfectly, I want to achieve something like this:

$v = Validator::make($data, [
  'name' => 'required|array',
  'name.[a-z]{2}' => 'required|nullable|string|max:255'
]);

Is it possible by Validator or maybe by some extension of it?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2m3rE2s
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire