jeudi 23 février 2017

laravel 5.4 migration issue

I am having a very weird issue when running

php artisan migrate

on a new installation of Laravel 5.4 on a local XAMPP server with php 7.1.1.

What it is doing is creating a migrations and users table, the default tables in older versions of Laravel. What is should be creating is a users table and a passwords reset table, the new default tables. My env file is correct because I am connecting to the database correctly but then if I change the table I am connecting to in the env file it is not updating.

To me, it seems like the command is simply not running on the correct migrations folder in the application. This is a brand new machine with a fresh install of XAMPP and Laravel so I am very confused as to why this is happening. Any help would be much appreciated!!!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2mgFOuf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire