mardi 21 février 2017

Laravel mail strange timeout errors

I have some problems for a long time now.

My app is sending mails to the customers.
In last months I've migrated this app to the Laravel (5.4 currently).
Many times I am reciving error:

Swift_TransportException in AbstractSmtpTransport.php line 404:
Connection to my-smtp.company.com:25 Timed Out

Problem is that I cannot get rid of this error message.
It happen in about 10% of cases - or queued task and mails sent in realtime.
Strange is that those mails are send out in fact but error show up anyway.

I am using Windows server and for queued mails running listener this way:

D:\php-7.1.1-x64\php.exe D:\wwwroot\myapp\artisan queue:listen --timeout=60 --tries=1

I've made some tests and looks like when errors is throws it is always after 33-36 second after firing queue job or executing code in browser.

Changed max_execution_time time to the 60 seconds but that didn't helped.

Anyone can help me?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2m3CSnP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire