mardi 21 février 2017

Laravel Relationship through sub table

I'm trying to implement a blog type website where the user can rate the posts. So the relationship is like this:

Blog -> blog_links; To Many fk = blog_id
User -> blog_links; To Many fk = user_id

I've tried these solutions and each time get a different error:

User::hasManyThrough(Blog::class, BlogLink::class);

That didn't work, so I tried query scope:

scopeWithLinksAndResorts($query) {
    return $query->with(['resorts' => function($q) {
        $q->ordered()->withLinks();
    }]);
}

That doesn't seem to return any results. So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. And here's a table example:

blogs

id    Title    Text
1     Test     This is a test blog

users

id    email
1     test@test.com

blog_links

id    blog_id    user_id    rating
1     1          1          4

Now from this I want to get the blogs the user has rated and their rating. But as I said I get no results. Anyone able to help?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2lhdWHE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire