vendredi 24 mars 2017

Eloquent relationship for multiple table

I am working in laravel5.4. I have created four table as ticket, users, and company. Here, I have stored users id in ticket table. And stored company id in users table.

Here, I want to show ticket's user name with that users company name.

Here, I have create relation for it that looks like below.

Ticket model :

public function requesters(){
    return $this->belongsTo('App\User','requester_id');
}

Here requester_id is who create ticket.

Users model :

public function company()
{
    return $this->belongsTo('App\Models\Admin\Company');
}

Company model :

public function Users()
{
    return $this->hasOne('App\Users');
}

Here, I have written query to get users information that looks like below.

Ticket::with('requesters')->orderBy('subject','asc')->paginate(10);

Now, I want to fetch company information or request_id So what changes should I have to do in this query to fetch company info along with ticket and users ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2nQy7yO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire