samedi 25 mars 2017

Laravel 5.4 cant find/load CSS or JS files

Before my question is flagged for duplication (did see similar questions), the solutions in here and here and few more failed to work in my case.

I just installed 5.4 and my css is not loading. First, to avoid public folder, i a using this .htaccess that i found somewhere

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
    Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /concurso_estagiario

# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
</IfModule>

In my app.blade.php, I have:

   <link href="" rel="stylesheet">

The CSS folder is correctly placed in public folder. The output shows:

alt, which hosts the laravel installation, is under htdocs. I even tried

 <link href="" rel="stylesheet">

and still nothing. The resource is not being loaded at all.

What am I doing wrong?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2mChUgt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire