samedi 25 mars 2017

Laravel 5.4 internal server error while loading views from sub directory

I am new to laravel in just installed 5.4 version using composer.I created a new folde inside resources/views/pages and put a file named index.blade.php inside it. I am getting 500 internal error while loading it inside the controller. I am unable to figure the problem out. the route i am using is:

Route::get('/','HomeController@index');

If I put index.blade.php inside views directory and use view('index'); there is no problem loading this. here is the directory strecture that I am using

enter image description here

HomeController.php

<?php

namespace App\Http\Controllers;

use Illuminate\Http\Request;

class HomeController extends Controller
{
    public function index(){

        return view('pages.home.index');
    }
}


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2mCp7gA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire