lundi 27 mars 2017

Passport Auth Error when Accessing API Routes from Web

I'm using axios to request some data that requires that the user is logged in. I've tried a couple things to get the 401 to go but have had no joy yet. The API is on a subdomain and I think this might be why I'm having issues. I also have the session set to .domain.tld.

\Laravel\Passport\Http\Middleware\CreateFreshApiToken::class is in on the web middlewares. When I use the passport demo the authorization works just fine. However, when I send an axios request to an API route on the subdomain, it doesn't have any of the Set-Cookie headers that the demo sends to the web routes. I then tried putting in window.axios.defaults.headers.common['Authorization'] = 'Bearer (laravel_token here) with no luck as well.

How do I get my API endpoints (on the api subdomain) to work with Laravel's in-app Passport authentication?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2omnU9t
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire