vendredi 23 juin 2017

avoiding php artisan queue:work : Queue Driver - Redis or Database (Laravel 5.4)

I am currently using database as my queue driver, I have installed Laravel 5.4 on Windows 10 PC. In order to process queues I have been using php artisan queue:work which was completely fine in development stage. Now, the project is completely ready and needs to be deployed on Linux Server (Dedicated) I am not sure how to avoid running command php artisan queue:work on terminal in order to process mail jobs?

I have deployed once in shared hosting and I have used cron jobs, But now I have dedicated server I guess I should be able to use something else to run jobs, I was also thinking of using Redis as queue driver rather than database as queue driver

I need some suggestion on what is best. And how to avoid php artisan queue:work on dedicated server? Do I need to write small script to make sure jobs run in background as a service.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2sM1CBr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire