vendredi 23 juin 2017

Laravel nested relationship

My problem is, I want to add a relationship on pdrn_table to client_service_order_table then client_service_order_table to client_users_table.

My tables are:

pdrn_table
- service_order_no
- name

client_service_order_table
- service_order_no
- client_user_id
- job_status

client_users_table
- client_user_id
- name

I already added a relationship on pdrn_table to client_service_order_table my code is like this.

PdrnRequest Model

class PdrnRequest extends Model
{
    public function clientServiceOrder()
    {
        return $this->hasOne('App\Models\ClientServiceOrder', 'service_order_no', 'service_order_no');
    }
}

then my eloquent query is like this

return PdrnRequest::with('clientServiceOrder')
->take(10)
->get();

now how can i add a relationship on client_users_table?

I tried to add a relationship on ClientServiceOrder Model but i don't know how to add this relationship on my previous eloquent query.

class ClientServiceOrder extends Model
{
    public function client()
    {
        return $this->hasOne('App\Models\ClientUsers', 'client_user_id', 'client_user_id');
    }
}

Please help! Thanks.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2s1UVya
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire