vendredi 23 juin 2017

Multiple like in a laravel mongo db package not working

I have a project which is creating in laravel and mongodb. I am using a package for connecting to mongodb "http://ift.tt/1qxFWF0". I have a table listing. In this table listing there is a text box for search data. For that I used like feature. I have followed the same in documentation but not working. When I search invoice_number data is getting empty. But when I search beds data is getting perfectly. Please correct me.

$bookings = Booking::select('invoice_number', 'temp_user_id', 'user', 'checkin_from', 'reserve_to', 'beds', 'dormitory', 'sleeps', 'status', 'payment_status', 'payment_type', 'total_prepayment_amount', 'txid')
                ->where('is_delete', 0)
                ->where('invoice_number', 'like', "%{$search}%")
                ->orWhere('beds', 'like', "%{$search}%")
                ->skip($start)
                ->take($limit)
                ->orderBy($order, $dir)
                ->get();



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2s4niHc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire