jeudi 20 juillet 2017

Deploying Laravel from Homestead to production server

For development, I use Homestead. My project is located in:

C:\Users\Kerry\HomesteadProjects\my-project

On my production server, my project is located in:

/var/www/html

I've already cloned my project into this directory:

git clone git@github.com:my-username/my-project.git .

Now that I've made changes to the code (in development) and pushed the changes to Github, I need to update my production server to reflect those changes.

In my situation, what is the correct way of doing this?

Just using git pull origin master in the /var/www/html directory? Is there a more correct way?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2uMWXDb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire