jeudi 20 juillet 2017

Laravel form displayed as raw text

My problem is probably related to server configuration problem. This is the issue. I am developing a Laravel website that works fine when developing on my local machine (using the laradock docker environment). I wanted to run it on a small local machine so I turned on a fresh Ubuntu 16.04 server and installed docker on it. Checked out my code and ran composer install.

After going to the main registration page, I see that parts of the registration form are displayed as raw text :

laravel error - displaying form data as raw html

I don't see any errors when using the developers page and also no errors in the php-fpm, workspace or nginx container from laradock that hosts the website. Any idea?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2gMfoBV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire