mercredi 19 juillet 2017

Replace first line of CSV file

I am using Laravel's Storage facade to access an AWS s3 bucket (with league/flysystem-aws-s3-v3), and am looking for an efficient way to replace a given file's first line.

The files I'm working with are always non-empty CSVs, and can be up to gigabytes - hence why I'm looking for a solution that doesn't require me to first download, and then re-upload, the entire file.

I have tried the following, but I feel there must be a more efficient way.

$original = Storage::get($path);

$lines = explode(PHP_EOL, $original);
$lines[0] = $someString;
$replacement = implode(PHP_EOL, $lines);

Storage::put($path, $replacement);

A solution that simply deletes the first line is also very much appreciated - I can use that along with Storage::prepend() to achieve the same result.

Thanks in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2ubuk0Z
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire