dimanche 20 août 2017

Ajax POST Request in Larvael

I'm sending value named text from my <script> tag that is in a .blade.php file to controller by using POST Ajax request. If I do not write $.post function then it gives me output of text value in console. BUT when I write this Ajax request to send data to controller value do not pass. In short, I want to pass value from View to Controller and I am unable to do that. I have tried all YouTube tutorials and previous Stack Overflow questions. I also visited Laracasts but problem is not solved. Am I doing something wrong? Please help. Thank you.

shopReq.blade.php:


<script>
    $(document).ready(function(){
        $('.ourItem').click(function(event){
                var text=$(this).text();
                $('#addItem').val(text);
                 console.log(text);
                $.post('shopReq',{'text':text,'_token':$('input[name=_token]').val()}),function(data){
                    console.log(data);
                });
        });
    });
</script>

Web.php:

Route::post('shopReq','UserController@special');

Controller:

class UserController extends Controller
{   
    public function special(Request $request){
        $articles = DB::table('shoppingtrips')->get();
        echo"DONE";
  //      return $request->all();
    }
}



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2wdCtnl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire