samedi 19 août 2017

Returning the unique row count on a polymorphic relation

I have a trait which can be assigned to multiple models, this is called Visitorable. I have set up a polymorphic relation so that I can have different entities that are Visitorable. (All visitable does is log user information, IP Address etc for that entity).

I currently have a method in my trait which returns unique count:

public function visitorCount($unique = true)
    {
        $query = $this->visitors();

        if($unique === false)
            return $query->count();

        return $query->get()->unique('ip_address')->count();
    }

But I would rather not have to call this method in my controller each time, ideally, I would like it to be eager loaded and automatically added to every row.

How could I achieve this? At the moment, attempting to eager load this gives me an error about Eager loading an integer?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2igm5Ni
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire