lundi 21 août 2017

route issue when I host my laravel 5 website on a Shared hosting

hello everyone I'm new on laravel. I build my website which is perfectly working on the development machine but when I put it on my shared hosting it is just one route which is working ("/"). all the order routes are not working.

web.php (the first route is working)

<?php

Route::get('/', function () {
return view('index');}); 

Route::group(['prefix' => '{lang}'], function(){
Route::get('index', function(){
    return view('index');
});

Route::get('t', function(){
    return view('construction');
});

Route::get('post', function(){
    return view('post');
});

Route::get('posts', 'postController@index');
});

index.blade.php is in the folder views of ressources and the lang files exist. if anyone can help me it will be great



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2ikwmrw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire