samedi 23 septembre 2017

How can I get email sent or not sent status in Laravel 5.3.* [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I have almost 40000 email address in my database record. I have build a mailing script in Laravel 5.3.* for marketing purpose. Now I am able to send them emails by using following function in controller.

public function send_seo(){

    $to = Smails::get();

    foreach($to as $t)
    {
        $acc[] = $t->email;
    }

    $sendto = $acc;

Mail::send('emails.seomail', $data, function($m) use ($sendto){

        $m->from('contact@devdigs.com', 'SEO SERVICES');
        $m->to($sendto, '')->subject('SEO Services In Affordable Prices');

    });

return 'sent';
}

Here in this code, Smail is model witch is linked with the table where email accounts are recorded.

Now I want to run a query after every success full email and so that I will be able to store sent or not sent status of current email address in a different table. Is there any possibility or best solution for my required functionality.?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2fGSNDG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire