vendredi 17 novembre 2017

Error: Class 'Route' not found in routes.php when testing standalone Laravel package using Orchestra Testbench

I've got a bit of a weird issue at the moment.

I'm currently building a Laravel package which is on Github at http://ift.tt/2zbBnuK. I'm using the Orchestra Testbench package to test this package on its own together with the BrowserKit extension for it.

When I run the test suite locally, it works fine. However, in Travis CI, it throws the following error:

Error: Class 'Route' not found in /home/travis/build/matthewbdaly/laravel-error-snapshot/src/routes.php on line 3

Source

So I tried explicitly importing the Route facade in routes.php. Again it only worked locally, but it returned a different error message:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught RuntimeException: A facade root has not been set. in /home/travis/build/matthewbdaly/laravel-error-snapshot/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php:218

Source

I'm really not sure why it's working in one environment but not another. Can anyone shed any light on this? It doesn't look like a temporary issue with Travis CI as far as I can tell,but I'm not sure what else it could be,



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2AYYtlG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire