vendredi 17 novembre 2017

Laravel 5.5 - Real time notifications free?

I am using laravel and the react scaffolding it comes with (they are on a single server, not separate node server for react).

As an example, I will use SO:

  1. I am logged in, post a question, and stay on the same page.

  2. The question gets a few answers (and the page automagically updates the notifications inbox count live)

How can I accomplish #2 in the react front end?

Note: I know that laravel has echo, which hooks with pusher, but pusher is a paid service and the solution should be free. I thought of socket.io but it seems you need to be running a node server, and I am currently only running the laravel server to serve the backend/frontend so not sure how to accomplish #2 without node).



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2jBSUFn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire