vendredi 17 novembre 2017

Laravel on Windows cannot use MySQL - Illuminate\Database\QueryException: could not find driver (SQL: select

I downloaded a Laravel project that I made on my Mac and wanted to run it on Windows. I have MySQL installed and running but when I run php artisan serve the site works but the API doesn't. Postman shows:

Illuminate\Database\QueryException: could not find driver (SQL: select * from rates) in file C:\Users\David........\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php on line 664

Following the advise in this helpful post I editing my php.ini by uncommenting the following lines:

extension_dir = "ext" and extension=php_mysqli.dll

This seems to move me a step closer to a solution but then Postman shows a different error:

Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Call to undefined function openssl_decrypt() in file C:\Users\David............\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Encryption\Encrypter.php on line 141

This answer tells me to uncomment extension=php_openssl.dll but after restarting MySQL I get the FIRST "could not find driver" error again!

Does anybody have ideas?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2APWaAb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire