jeudi 18 janvier 2018

How can I change authentication table into Controller in Laravel?

I am working on implementation of REST API using Laravel framework

(Laravel Framework version 5.0.35)

For implementation of token based authentication I have integrated JWT auth package and implemented middle ware for JWT token verification.

Into Controller Script it uses Laravel Auth Component and it is configured to use users table belonging to database to perform authentication and that component being used for existing features. But I need to perform authentication using another table of database using same Laravel Authentication Library. Hence I need an appropriate alternative solution to use custom table specific for a controller using Laravel Auth Library. Looking forward for appropriate solution.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2DL5ND6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire