jeudi 18 janvier 2018

Understanding how to return results that are NOT inside of a many-to-many relationship in laravel [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I was wondering how I can access table information from a belongsToMany relationship in Laravel.

I currently access all addons of a specific activity using a belongsToMany relationship, the code looks like this:

Activity.php

public function addons(){
    return $this->belongsToMany( 'App\Models\Addon', 'na_activity_addon', 'activity_id', 'addon_id');
}

Addon.php

public function activity()
{
    $this->belongsToMany('App\Model\Activity', 'na_activity_addon', 'addon_id', 'activity_id');
}

I access the code like this, which works just fine:

$activity = Activity::findOrFail($id);
$addons = $activity->addons->all();

With this I receive all the addons for that specific activity.

Now, what I want to do, however, is get all addons that are NOT assigned to this activity, but are still belonging to the specific user who has this activity.

How would I need to set this relationship up?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2DN16sh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire