jeudi 18 janvier 2018

Vue js is not working in my laravel 5.5 application

This is my first time to use Vue js and i do not have any idea why it does not work. I been trying to use the default codes in my Laravel Application.

Here is my code in app.js:

Vue.component('example-component', require('./components/ExampleComponent.vue'));

Here is my code in ExampleComponent.vue file:

    <template>
        <div class="container">
            <div class="row">
                <div class="col-md-8 col-md-offset-2">
                    <div class="panel panel-default">
                        <div class="panel-heading">Example Component</div>

                        <div class="panel-body">
                            I'm an example component!
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </template>

<script>
    export default {
        mounted() {
            console.log('Component mounted.')
        }
    }
</script>

Here is my code for the view:

<div id="app">
<example-component></example-component>
</div>

And when i run npm run watch it says successful. Any help would be appreciated. I really need help. Thanks.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2Dnq9ET
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire