mercredi 17 janvier 2018

What is the correct eloquent relation for a MySQL Laravel t?

I have two tables in MySQL Apoderados and Alumnos each with their primary identifier id, then I have another table Apoderado_Alumno where the id of each table is added, The main idea is that an Attorney can have 1 or more Alumnos and that 1 Alumno can only belong to a Apoderado

enter image description here

I currently have the following relationships in models

ApoderadoAlumno

public function apoderado()
 {
    return $this->hasOne(Apoderado::class,'apoderado_id');
}


public function alumno()
{
    return $this->hasOne(Alumno::class,'id','alumno_id');
}

Is it the correct way? I feel no, do I have to add the relationship to the Student and Teacher models?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2Bbz0UR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire