mardi 16 janvier 2018

Why is my variable displaying incorrect value in Laravel 5.4 Blade file?

I have a variable $country_code that is displaying the correct value in one part of my form but not in a different part. Why is this happening?

This is my code:


    We sent a text message to  . You should receive it within a few seconds.<br><br>
    
    
    
    
    <br><br>
    Enter a 4 digit pin you received by phone.
    <br>
    <br>
    



So if I set $country_code to "999" in my controller it'll display We sent a text message to 999 1111111111. You should receive it within a few seconds. But if I do an inspect element on my hidden form it displays 1-US. I've tried php artisan view:clear and php artisan clear-compiled but the problem still persists.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2DDeEqv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire