mercredi 21 mars 2018

I am using alaouy/Youtube package on my laravel 5.4 its fetching videos from youtube

I am using alaouy/Youtube package on my laravel 5.4 its fetching videos from youtube but i am getting errors i am a little new to laravel hope you can help me out thank you

// /view

@extends('welcome') 
    @section('content')


       <ul>
           @foreach($videos as $data)
                <div class="well">
                    
               </div>
         @endforeach
     </ul>
  @endsection

 enter code here

// controller

   $videos = Youtube::search($search);

  return view('search',compact('videos'));

i am able to get access to all the data in the object except

//Error Undefined property: stdClass::$videoId (View: C:\Users\derrick\testyoutubeapi\resources\views\search.blade.php)



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2GQwgAN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire