mercredi 21 mars 2018

Laravel generate dynamic forms from admin panel

I am implementing my own Admin Panel, and my project in plan of content has that structure : Content :
-Category level 1 Domain model
--Category level 2 Category model
---Category level 3 Subcategory model

Relationshiр : Domain 1 - M Category 1 - M Subcategory

Example : Services -> IT services -> Web development.

Now, when user enters at for example /services/it-services/web-development, at this index page I want to generate dynamic forms, for contact, for feedback, and so on.

So, I think I should create a Forms model and make it related to Subcategory, so 1 Subcategory to have Many Forms.

Now, I need a way that when user goes to /services/it-services/web-development, user to get dynamic (from DB) all related Forms of this subcategory as buttons with redirection to that form. Also, I need from admin panel to can manage (add/delete/change) each form fields/types. So, after one change at admin panel, to change entire form.

How that concept works and how can I achieve it? Thanks for any suggestions.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2pvQ9Wc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire