lundi 19 mars 2018

using Laravel Validation on search with inputs

I'm new to Laravel and I have no idea how to perform validation checks on my data.

I have looked at this section of the Documentation.

My need is to validate different inputs I have on a search filter. For example, I have a min and max rent as text boxes. They both must have a value and also the min can't be higher than the max. How would I go about this?

I have create a request called SearchFilter with the following rules

public function rules()
 {
    return [

        "min-rent.required" => "A minimum rent must be specified",
        "max-rent.required"          => "A maximum rent must be specified"
    ];
}



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2u6PS0Q
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire