samedi 21 avril 2018

Getting an error.. Unable to guess the mime type as no guessers are available (Did you enable the php_fileinfo extension?) in Laravel 5

Getting error Unable to guess the mime type as no guessers are available (Did you enable the php_fileinfo extension?) in larvel 5. I have searched a lot on google but didn't get any appropriate answer which able to solve my problem.
i got answer from stack flow but my apache don't have extension=php_fileinfo.dllfile in apache/ini.php and I am using xampp.

This is answer which i got from stack flow.
Enabling mean just uncomment the line in your php.ini file

 i.e., From this ;extension=php_fileinfo.dll to extension=php_fileinfo.dll
but as i mentioned my apache don't have this extension.

please guide me



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2qLXNM2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire