vendredi 20 avril 2018

Homestead on Laravel 5: any code changes I make are not detected by browser

I just set up default Windows 10/Homestead/Vagrant/Virtualbox/Nginx. Didn't change anything out of the box. I'm hyper new to this.

I set up a custom site in Homestead.yaml and the welcome page works.

I'm changing this:

Route::get('/', function () {
    return view('welcome');
});

to this:

Route::get('/test', function () {
    return view('welcome');
});

A simple 404 is served. I'm adding test controllers with artisan but everything throws a 404. My settings seem fine, I checked the yaml file and Nginx config (quite new to Nginx though). Vagrant reload --provision (or vagrant halt/up) don't help.

(If this is a dupe I will delete, I've looked though).



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2HgX00R
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire