mercredi 23 mai 2018

create token using laravel 5.5 tymon jwt for mobile app (for none-authenticated users)

as indicated in the title I want to make sure that the users who consume the API whether in the mobile app or the web browser are those who are using my website or my mobile app no third party can use my API

this is can be done easily by creating a token for the users who can login with the right credentials but my project consists of parts where authenticated users or none-authenticated users can do CRUD

so basically I want only the users who use my mobile app or my website to be able to use my API no third party can use my API except for those who are granted access to use my API



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2IJZZv9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire