samedi 19 mai 2018

Laravel 5.5 with ajax showing 500 Internal Server Error

I sent an Ajax call which showed an error message:

500 Internal Server Error

I have gone through some posts over Stackoverflow and understand that I have to passed csrf token. Thus, I have pasted this following code within the head section (just before the closing of the head tag).

<meta name="csrf_token" content="">

Also, here is the Ajax codes that I called;

$.ajax({
                        headers: {
                        'X-CSRF-TOKEN': $('meta[name="csrf_token"]').attr('content')
                        },
                        url: "adminUser/exportselected/1",
                        type:'POST',
                        data: {selected:selected, selectedField:selectedField},
                        success: function(data) { 
                            window.location = data.path;
                            if($.isEmptyObject(data.error)){
                                //alert(data);
                            }else{
                                //alert(data.error);
                            }
                        }
                    });

As you can see from the above, I have also passed the token with the headers. Anything else I need to do?

My route (web.php) is as under:

Route::post('adminUser/exportselected/{page?}', 'Administrator\AdminUserController@exportSelected');



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2wRyDC8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire