samedi 19 mai 2018

Laravel Echo Broadcast Event

I am not sure if Laravel Echo would support this particular functionality, as I can't seem to find anything in the documentation.

I understand that Laravel Echo provides live updates to the client-side (when you set up a listener) whenever an event is triggered on the server. In my particular case, I have requests sent to the server via an AJAX call every second or so, which calls a controller method that stores data in the database, and then triggers the event.

Is it possible to use Laravel Echo to somehow make requests to the server (utilizing the websockets) instead of AJAX to trigger the event, so as to avoid multiple HTTP requests made to the server?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2rVqFlz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire