lundi 11 juin 2018

Cron job in Laravel 5.6 to send email with a generated PDF file

I have a question about how to method. I'm using Laravel The goal : Send an email the last day of month with a generated PDF.

How can you do to achieve this ?

I create my PDF in controller like this (with laravel-dompdf package)

$pdf = PDF::loadView('exportPDF.templatePDF', compact('data'));
return $pdf->stream('fileName'.pdf');

Should I use a notification file (php artisan make:notification ActionNotification) to add in my job queue ? A command file (php artisan make:command ActionCmd) ? Directly in the method in my Controller ? or other method ?

I'll appreciate that you give me the right way to develop this feature in Laravel. Because I don't know how and where to start to do this.

Thank you very much.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2l0HW9X
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire