samedi 16 juin 2018

Laravel: Scheduled commands execution: parallel or sequential?

I want to ask about command-line commands execution in Kernel.php.

I have multiple commands scheduled to run every 15 minutes.

Some of these commands take 5-8 minutes to process (fetching and analyzing statistics data from remote servers through API).

My question is - are all these commands executed in the same time and run in parallel, or they are executed one by one in a sequence?

As over time as I keep adding these commands it looks like it takes longer than it should, I'm trying to optimize the flow, so everything is finished on time.

Thanks for shedding some light over this :)



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2HUrmBP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire