lundi 11 juin 2018

Mail Exception in Production

I am working on a project in Laravel. I need to send some emails to the users. When I am testing the project in local, the emails are sending and receiving to the appropriate users. But when I am testing it in the production, the emails not sending. At that time I got an error which is #1. Please, Help me to resolve this issue.

  1. Connection could not be established with host smtp.gmail.com

The setup which I did in the env file is

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=smtp.gmail.com
MAIL_PORT=587
MAIL_USERNAME=*******@gmail.com
MAIL_PASSWORD=********
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=tls
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=****************@gmail.com
MAIL_FROM_NAME=NAME



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2HHwdWU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire