mercredi 20 juin 2018

Php Generate report template

I working on PHP Web development. Now I had problem. I want to set a template design and on side bar I have some functions which I need to put in textbox (WYSIWYG) and save the template then I go will go to client profile and upload a file html file for him/her, all the information it will extract in the textbox(WYSIWYG) and it should only change the required information according to the template we had design e.g is the {logo} is on top then it will paste the logo on top..if it will on bottom then the logo would be set on bottom..I hope you understand my question. For refenerece please see my video https://www.useloom.com/share/af92bae9b70345e28fc799df7391459f. Thank you I'll wait for your kind response. Please response me tell me what to do I need some help or names tool that I can make it in php.enter image description here

I need a box like this in PHP and how to integrate it with function like in side bar of the screen shot.. please help



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2yt56zs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire