mercredi 27 juin 2018

how to send message with abort in Laravel

I've got to abort something if signature is not valid and I also would like to send a message to the view that renders it. I remember being able to do something like this in a previous project of mine, a year ago. But now when I try this

    if (!$request->hasValidSignature()) {
        abort(401, 'Signature is not valid.');
    }

I get an error that mentions that $message is not available

this is definition of the abort function, so its clear that it takes the message as input.

public function abort($code, $message = '', array $headers = [])
{
    if ($code == 404) {
        throw new NotFoundHttpException($message);
    }

    throw new HttpException($code, $message, null, $headers);
}

I wonder why do I get this error then:

ErrorException (E_ERROR)
Undefined variable: message (View: 
C:\laragon\www\laraone\resources\views\errors\401.blade.php)

this is a part of my 401.blade.php that uses that variable...

<div class="content">
    <div class="title">401</div>Unauthorized action, 
</div>



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2N15oAB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire