mercredi 18 novembre 2020

How to insert Token and data to API and display result

I am working one one Api where I have to Custno & his token which will give me data as output but I am unable to do so. i have done so for is

class Profiles extends Controller
 {
function list()
{
    $data = Http::get('https://hris.kseb.in/osvtest/ksebltws/api.php/usrp/validateConsumerWS')->json();

    
    return view('profiles',['data' =>$data]);   
}

My External Api Is : hris.kseb.in/osvtest/ksebltws/api.php/usrp/validateConsumerWS

My beriear Token : eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJvcnVtYW5ldC5rc2ViLmluIiwiYXVkIjoiYXBpOlwvXC9kZWZhdWx0IiwiaWF0IjoxNjA1NjgzMDUyLCJuYmYiOjE2MDU2ODMwNTQsImV4cCI6MTYwNTc2OTQ1MiwiZGF0YSI6eyJjbGllbnRJZCI6IjMwMTciLCJjbGllbnQiOiJVU1JQIiwib25saW5lQ2hhbm5lbCI6IlVTUlAifX0.3Y2Ns1d8CW9WkoyyU_sblHASJ6NUReBQGLqzlJMTY68

Custno : 1146360000000

how can i achieve this ???

when i am hitting req result of custno should come



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3kLJVLE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire