vendredi 19 mars 2021

How to get JSON value from PHP?

I'm trying to get JSON value from PHP but if one of the property values contains a forward slash "/" it fails (I'm using GET to send data for this particular scenario).

Here's how I'm sending the data (This works just fine when I don't send "/").

UI side

const dataObj = {
      description: 'my / description',
      buyer: 'Mike Brown'
    };

const dataString = JSON.stringify(dataObj);

fetch(`http://localhost:8000/clients/${dataString}`)
    .then((response) => response.text())
      .then((responseData) => {
         ......
      });

PHP side:

Route::get('/clients/{data}', function($data) {
   // This line below fails ONLY if value of description property contains "/"
   // otherwise it works just fine
   $dataToBeSaved = json_decode($data, true); 

});

Yes, I did some research on json_decode, but nothing very clear. Can anyone point me on the right direction? Thanks a lot in advance!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2OUwoYh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire